Doodle Woodyette

Sunday, September 11, 2005

A letter to Grandma Zornes:

Dear Grandma,

Today Mawgs went back to her house. Before she left, Jelly and I gave hugs to Mawgs. And then she left. Momma gave her hugs, too.

Today before we went to Church Momma asked Daddy if he could take down their wedding picture. [Ed. - No, I'm not in trouble. At least, I don't think so. She had me put it back up tonight.] And then we left for Church. While we were waiting to go to Church, Daddy was on the computer. And I was getting my backpack. And after Church, Daddy put the wedding picture back up. [Ed. - See? I toldja!] Jelly and I were playing.

At my class, we were having bread and water. Our lesson was about Jesus having the Last Supper with the disciples.

Love,
Doodle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home