Doodle Woodyette

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A Letter to Grandma Zornes

Dear Grandma Zornes,

Today is the 14th of September. Today we had school while Daddy was at work. Jelly made a veggie tray for one of her friend's family. I didn't get to help. Because this was Jelly's project for Activity Day. While Jelly and Daddy were gone, I got my computer turn. Jelly was playing Dolphin Diaries. I think at the end of the day, Daddy was reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

After we ate breakfast we did our usual routine: get dressed, brush teeth, and make bed. And then we started school.

Daddy was taking Jelly to her friend's house. By the way, now we have a new family room, but the office will soon be Jelly's room. The new family room used to be the living room. And we're used to the new school room. Daddy is now typing what I want to say. [Ed. - instead of doing some programming, which is what Daddy is supposed to be doing.] Daddy was doing a funny editor note. Which it was very, very, very, very funny. Daddy is being coo-coo bananas for me today.

Doodle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home