Doodle Woodyette

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday

Today we went to church. By the way, Britney, in my class, is six years old and was trying to hug me. Which was rather annoying. That was not being reverent. And if nobody knew, I wouldn't know. [Ed. - Profundities galore.]

By the way, if nobody knew, I would know that first Jelly was playing on the computer, and then me. And, at church Daddy didn't hear it, but I did my class presentation, and it was my first one. I said, "C is for children who I sit by quietly." [Ed. - Mommy loved it!] My tummy was saying it didn't want to do it. But the words came right out of my mouth. Zoom. If Britney and her Mommy and family were moving then I wouldn't have any teacher to help me do the presentation.

For goodness' sake, I made a Samantha paper doll with her own Lydia doll. How could I forget?

Momma gave me the rest of her ice. After she was finished with her drink, anyway. [Ed. - We have children. Of course we drink. Hers was a Decaf Pepsi, straight up.] And I'm wearing some overalls that don't fit me, but I wanted to wear them anyway.

That's all!

Sincerely,

Doodle

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning, dear Doodle! I loved your post and was so glad to hear that you helped with your class presentation. I wish I could have heard it -- I know I would have loved it! Congratulations on making your paper doll. I'll bet it turned out great. Overalls are the most comfortable things -- I wish I had some.

Much love,
Grandma NanZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home