Doodle Woodyette

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

School Today

Today we made posters, and mine was a princess. And I wrote, "I love you Mawgs, Love, Doodle." It's for us to hang up in the hospital and cheer up Mawgs. To think about us.

And I was reading "Book of Mormon Heroes" and it's about obedience. The title is "Nephi and the Brass Plates." We have to search for things. There are pictures hidden in the story and you have to find a lot of stuff. Lehi had a dream, and his dream was that his sons needed to go back to get some brass plates, which were scriptures. The book used to belong to Grandma NanZ, and then Aunt Debby let us keep the book. The other book is called "Hidden Treasures of the Book of Mormon." And at the end of "Nephi and the Brass Plates" a little boy was, like, "What? Why is Zoram here?"

I pinched my thumb. It hurt!

I wanna be a kangaroo for Halloween. It sounds fun to be a kangaroo for Halloween! Daddy was just pushing on me. [Ed. - Strictly for motivation!]

The End.

Doodle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home