Doodle Woodyette

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Field Trip day

[Note: Daddy is transcribing this from a hand-written page. Doodle authored it herself, and only needed Mommy's help on a couple of words. I'm typing it here as close as I can read it, and am only sorry that I can't put in the occasional backwards "h." Hey, she's not quite 6. She also wants to tell you she had a good time at the rancho. - Proud Woody]

Some kids may think ranchos Are not real. But they Are. i went to one. i saw horses, lamBs chickens goats Bunnys and chicKs. i got to pump water. and i got to ride a fake horse. i went to A secret garden. Mrs. BixBy use to tell stories and write letters there. Yesterday i dressed up as a ranho girl.

2 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger Mrs. Woody said...

My sweet Doodle,

You did an awesome job on ths journal entry - I loved reading about your adventure on the rancho! I'm sure there are some who would LOVE to see pictures, too. We'll send some soon. :o)
~ Mama Woody

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the report you wrote of your trip to the Rancho! It made me feel as if I were there. Good job! I am so anxious to see you in a few weeks. I love you!

Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home